The iPort Control Mount Series provides an elegant way to integrate an Apple iOS device (iPad, iPad Mini, and iPod touch) into a solid surface or wall. Ideal for home automation or digital signage, the Control Mount system uses Sonance speaker mounting technology to mount the iOS Device near-flush to the wall. The Control Mount Power System allows integrators to power the iOS device from nearly 200 ft away from the mounting location. With the paintable bezel, the mounting system can become nearly invisible on the wall. And don't worry about use in a public space: built into every Control Mount is an optional security lanyard. Control Mount: the world's most elegant in-wall mount.
- Compatible with iPad (4th generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2 and iPad
- Allows wi-fi connection of the mounted iPad Air for downloads or apps, audio content and certain upgrades
- Connects to compatible control systems via wi-fi for operating home automation systems
- Securely supports the iPad and provides a modern, elegant appearance
- Charges the iPad Air while it is mounted
- Weight: 4.55 lbs
- Height: 9.5"
- Width: 11.59"
- Depth: 2.36"
- Depth Off Wall: .36"
What's in the Box
- Quickstart Guide
- Wall Plate
- Power Supply
- Mounting Back Box
- USB Electronics Board
- Cut-out Template