In taking up the challenge of innovation, we have developed an intelligent work of art which combines four useful functions to give you more. This tiny device, apart from detecting movement, measures the current ambient temperature, intensity of light and vibrations thanks to its built-in accelerometer.
- Motion and temperature - The multicolour LED informs if it has detected any motion or the current temperature of a room
- Small is beautiful - With a diameter of less than 44 millimetres, you will love it at first sight!
- Intelligent object recognition - Detect even the slightest motion; adjust the Motion Sensor’s sensitivity to suit
- Watch your home and your loved ones - Watch your home and protect your loved ones. Also monitor time someone spends in a room
- Count the guests - Install motion sensors both sides of the entrance and always know how many people entered or left
- Guests arrived? The system will look after them - More people in the house, it will turn the ventilation on, so there's enough fresh air
- It learns your habits - Connect two controllers to manage your home based on the information from your office
- The house wakes up with you - When you wake up, the sensor will start a pre-programmed wake-up scenario
- It reminds you to arm the alarm - Did you leave the iron or lights on when leaving in a hurry? Forgot to arm the alarm? No worries!
- Mobility is its greatest feature - Powered by a long lasting battery, allowing the device to operate for up to three years. Wireless Z-Wave communication allows the device to operate anywhere inside your house
- Attach it anywhere - The clever holder allows you to put the sensor anywhere, or fix it permanently to a wall, ceiling or other surface
- For the youngsters - Turn off the bedside lamp after your child falls asleep, and you won’t have to worry about the bills.
- Tamper protection - Any attempt to relocate or change the sensor's view angle will trigger the alarm and the system will inform you
- Detects earthquakes - Detect even the slightest vibrations, which you would not be able to feel yourself
- Temperature correction - Measure the temperature at floor level, using any sensor, and tell the motion sensor to compensate for the difference
- Great cooperation with other devices - Works perfectly in any situation and provides you with endless possibilities when integrated with other devices
- Power Supply : CR123A battery, 3.6 VDC
- EU directive compliance : LVD 2006/95/WE EMC 2004/108/WE R&TTE 1999/5/WE RoHS II
- Recommended installation height : 2,4m
- Operational Temperature : 0-40oC
- Measured Temperature Range : -20 to 100oC
- Temperature Measuring Accuracy : 0,5oC (within 0oC-40oC range)
- Light Intensity Measuring Range : 0-32000 LUX
- Radio Protocol : Z-Wave
- Radio Frequency : 869 MHz EU
- Range : up to 50 m outdoors up to 30 m indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)