Designed to provide reliable smoke detection, the WS4916 is a low-profile wireless photoelectric smoke detector that is ideal for difficult-to-wire residential or commerical applications.
The WS4916, compatible with all DSC 433 MHz wireless receivers, features a built-in alarm horn, integral dual-sensor heat detection, automatic drift compensation and an easy-maintenance removable smoke chamber. Long-life lithium batteries provide extended operation without replacement. Precise and quick sensitivity testing of the unit is easily accomplished with the FSD-100 handheld test meter.
The WS4916 is ideal for residential or commercial applications where running wire to a smoke detector is either difficult or impossible. With no wires to run, installers are able to save time and move more quickly through the installation process. All the WS4916 requires for installation is a screwdriver and any DSC 433 MHz wireless receiver.
False Alarm Reduction
DSC is committed to reducing false alarms and has integrated a number of features into the WS4916 to provide reliable detection. One important feature is drift compensation. It provides a level of sensitivity performance for extended operation. As dust accumulates in a detector it adjusts to maintain the original factory-set sensitivity, thereby minimising the potential for false alarms. If the detector reaches its limit of compensation, it will indicate a trouble condition well before the sensitivity increases to a level where false alarms will be generated.
- Automatic drift compensation
- Built-in, dual-senor heat detector
- Built-in 85 dB horn
- Local test button
- Low profile design
- High/Low sensitivity reporting
- Low battery indication
- Easy-maintenance removable smoke chamber
- Non-contact sensitivity reading with handheld test meter (FSD-100)
- Long-life lithium batteries included
- EN /UL/ULC listed for residential applications
- Compatible with all DSC 433 MHz wireless receivers
- Approval Listings: European CE Directives (EMC, R&TTE, LVD, CPD), CERT (Tunisia), ICASA (South Africa),
- FCC/IC, UL/ULC