Fibaro Door / Window Sensor is a wireless, battery powered reed sensor compatible with the Z-Wave standard. Changing the device's status will automatically send signal to the Z-Wave controller and associated devices.
Sensor can be used to trigger scenes and everywhere there is a need for information about opening or closing of doors, windows, garage doors, etc. Opening is detected by separating the sensor's body and the magnet.
In addition the Fibaro Door / Window Sensor supports one DS18B20 temperature sensor and has one potential free input.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption
- Door / window opening detected through separation of Sensor's body and a magnet
- Easily mounted on doors, windows, garage gates and roller blinds
- Battery powered
- Visual LED indicator signalling status of the device
- Compatible with the DS18B20 temperature sensor
- Potential free input allowing to connect a button or binary sensor
Power supply : 3.6V DC battery
Battery type : ER14250 1/2 AA
Inputs : single, potential free (IN)
EU directives compliance : EMC 2014/30/EU, RAD 2014/53/EU, RoHS 2011/65/EU, LVD 2014/35/EU
Radio protocol : Z-Wave (500 series chip)
Radio frequency : 868.4 or 869.8 MHz EU
Range : up to 50m outdoors, up to 40m indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
Operating temperature : 0-40 degrees C
Supported temperature sensor : single, DS18B20
Dimensions (L x W x H) : 76 x 17 x 19 mm