Seamlessly Connect, monitor, and control infrared devices over a network and the Internet. The iTach TCP/IP (Ethernet) devices provide a new level of automation and control flexibility, enabling device networking in homes, businesses, or schools. The product is based on open systems and standards for easy integration and compatibility with PC based control software, iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps, and high-end control systems.
- Power Input -5 to 16V DC@300mA (wall power adapter included) --International plugs available -USB power cable draws power from USB port (included) -Power over Ethernet enabled
- Setup Integrated web server for easy configuration Configure through TCP/IP set up commands
- iHelp Setup Utility Downloadable iHelp software simplifies network discovery and setup
- IR Learning Utility Downloadable iLearn software allows for the capture and playback of IR commands for control uses
- Network Connection RJ45 connector 100/10 Mbits Ethernet protocol Adheres to TCP, DHCP and HTTP standards
- LED Indicators Power and all connectors to indicate activity
- IR and Sensor Interface Connector: 3.5mm stereo jack 3 Independent selectable IR outputs or sensor inputs 3 IR emitters included 1 IR blaster included (supported on 3rd IR port)
- Device Packaging Aluminum extrusion case, rubber end caps and plastic face plates Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.25" x 2.25" x 1.25" Weight: 3.25 oz. (6 oz. with power supply)
- Certifications FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, CE RoHs compliant
- Shipping Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 9.0" x 3.5" x 2.0" Weight: 1 lb.
- Warranty Two year limited warranty Support available via phone, email, and comprehensive support portal