Seamlessly connect, monitor, and control Serial devices over a network and the Internet. The iTach TCP/IP (Ethernet) devices provide a new level of automation and control flexibility, enabling device networking in homes, businesses, or schools. The product is based on open systems and standards for easy integration and compatibility with PC based control software, iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps, and high-end control systems.
- Power Input 5 to 16V DC@300mA (wall power adapter included) USB power cable allows iTach to draw power from USB port Power over ethernet (PoE) unit available International 220V available
- Setup Integrated web server for easy configuration Configure through TCP/IP set up commands
- iHelp Setup Utility Downloadable iHelp software simplifies network discovery and setup
- Network Connection RJ45 Connector 100/10 Base-T Ethernet Protocol Adheres to TCP, DHCP and HTTP Standards
- LED Indicators Power and RS232 (Serial) Connectivity Indicators
- RS 232 Port Male DB9 Connector 1200 baud to 115 Kbaud Data Rates Supported Odd, Even, and None Parity Settings Bi-directional hardware RTS/CTS Flow Control
- Device Packaging Aluminum extrusion case, rubber end caps and plastic face plates Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.25"x2.25"x1.25" Weight: 3.25 oz. (6 oz. with power supply)
- Certifications FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, CE RoHs compliant
- Shipping Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 9.0" x 3.5" x 2.0" Weight: 1 lb.
- Warranty Two year limited warranty Support available via phone, email, and comprehensive support portal