The GC-100 Network Adapter connects a TCP/IP network to infrared (IR), serial and relay communications-including sensor inputs-that can work, interrupt, or be polled by another network device. An embedded web server allows easy configuration from any browser.
- Connects IR, Sony Control-S, RS232 serial, sensors, and relay contact closures to a network
- 10 Base-T network port
- Very small footprint
- Only one power supply required for each enclosure
- Embedded web server for easy configuration using a browser
- Use one device rather than several from different vendors to save time and money on service
- Three independent IR outputs or sensor inputs
- 9 to 18V DC@300mA
- Network connection – RJ45, 10Mbps
- Connector: Male DB9
- Data Rates: 1200 baud to 57.6 Kbaud
- Three independent user selectable IR outputs or sensor inputs – 3.5mm mono jack.
- GC-100-06 Network adapter
- Power Supply
- 3 x IR Emitters