You hear a lot about energy use these days. About how if we reduce the amount of energy we use we can not only save money but also the environment. But saving money by using less electricity is only possible if we understand when and how we use it. That's what Aeotec's Z-Wave Home Energy Meter provides you with - understanding.
Installed in an electricity box, the energy meter will monitor the total consumption of electricity used by an entire building. And it's intelligent clamps will report that energy use back to your Z-Wave gateway or controller, in watts or kilowatt-hours, and in real time. So you can see how much electricity you really use and when you use it.
- Fantastic wireless range - It wires into your electricity box for improved performance, and it also offers the same great wireless communication that you'll find across all of Aeotec's products. in fact when perfectly positioned, the Home Energy Meter will be able to communicate your home electricity use to Z-Wave devices up to 300ft / 90m away.
- Improved accuracy - The first energy monitor we made recorded basic electricity usage, but our latest model takes it to a whole new level. Now you'll have access to all the data you need, whether that's the amount of watts your home is using or the amount of kilowatt-hours you should be charged for, and all in real time.
- Quick facts - The Z-Wave energy meter is currently available for use with Z-Wave systems in Australia, Europe, the United Kingdom, and the United States. It is certified with FCC, CE, C-TICK, and ROHS approvals. The Home Energy Meter connects to mains power in your electricity box, and as such a professional electrician is required for a safe installation.
- Power 90-260VAC, 50/60Hz
- Weatherproof: IP43 rated
- Range: 24m
- Certifications: FCC, C-Tick, CE, ROHS
Please check your installation carefully before ordering
No. of Clamps
The meter is available in 1, 2 or 3 clamp versions.
- 1 Clamp - works with a 1 phase supply, and is suitable for most homes
- 2 Clamp - only works with a 3 phase supply, cannot be used with a 1 phase supply
- 3 Clamp - only works with a 3 phase supply, cannot be used with a 1 phase supply
Size of Clamps
The meter is available with different clamp sizes suitable for 60A, 100A and 200A supplies.
- 60A - suitable for cable sizes up to 10mm (60A)
- 100A - suitable for cables sizes up to 16mm (100A)
- 200A - suitable for cables sizes up to 24mm (200A)