The Aeon Labs Minimote is low-cost remote controller focused on end-user ease of use. Although simplicity and user experience is the primary focus, the full range of Z-Wave remote controller capabilities are left intact for the advanced user. Network installation is vastly improved via the interface. The Minimote is upgradeable by the end-user such that the latest ZWave protocols are always available. An internal lithium battery allows for months of usage and is recharged via USB.
A sliding cover reveals Z-Wave network installation buttons used occasionally. 4 scene buttons are exposed for easy access to user.
The Aeon Labs Minimote is also capable of being gateway configurable such that the functions of the buttons can be swapped and modified on the fly to better suit complimenting static gateway solutions.
- Low-cost Z-Wave remote controller
- Highly intuitive and easy to use UI
- Small form factor and aesthetical design - 0.8cm x 3.3cm x 9.3cm (main body)
- Full range of Z-Wave controller functionalities – SUC/SIS Inclusion Controller
- Firmware updatable in field by end-consumer
- Latest Z-Wave protocol and commands
- Can hold up to 8 scenes.
- Gateway configurable
- Internal lithium battery rechargeable via USB
- Optimized antenna range - 300ft Z-Wave RF range (outdoor)
- Certified/Available for USA, EU and Australian markets (FCC, CE, C-TICK, ROHS)