The Everspring SP814 Motion Detector features two detecting sensors, a motion sensor, and a light sensor. It can be used in numerous roles, including security, home automation, etc. Two mounting methods are provided, i.e. the detector can be wall or ceiling mounted dependent upon required coverage.
Motion Sensor (PIR)
The device is capable of detecting changes in infra-red radiation levels, e.g. when a person moves within or across the devices field of vision, the device can signal to the controller to sound a separate siren to frighten intruders away.
The device is also capable of detecting changes in light levels (lux), e.g. when night falls, the percentage of ambient illumination drops below a preset value, and if a person moves within or across the devices field of vision, the device can signal to the controller to turn the lights on.
- Battery : 1.5V AA size x 3
- Operating Range : Up to 30 meters line of sight
- Warm Up Time : About 2 minutes
- PIR Detection Coverage :
- Wall Mounted : Up to 10m x 110 degrees (at 1.8m mounting height & 25 degrees C)
- Ceiling Mounted : Up to 5m x 360 degrees (at 2.8m mounting height & 25 degrees C)
- Operating Frequency : 868.42 MHz (SP814-1)
- ZDK Version : V5.02