Wirelessly connect and control relay activated devices over a network and the Internet. The iTach WiFi devices provide a new level of automation and control flexibility, enabling device networking without wiring. The product is based on open systems and standards for easy integration and compatibility with PC based control software, iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps, and high-end control systems.
- Power Input -5 to 16V DC@300mA (wall power adapter included) -International plugs available -USB power cable draws power from USB port (included)
- Setup Integrated web server for easy configuration
Configure through TCP/IP set up commands
- iHelp Setup Utility Downloadable iHelp software simplifies network discovery and setup
- IR Learning Utility Downloadable iLearn software allows for the capture and playback of IR commands for control purposes
- Network Connection Industry standard 802.11b wireless interface, 2.5″ antenna
Supports wireless LAN, adhoc (for setup) and Infrastructure modes
Compatible to 802.11b/g
- LED Indicators Power and Contact Closure (Relay) Connectivity Indicators.
- Contact Closure / Relay 3 Integrated contact closure relays w/ transient voltage suppression. Pluggable screw terminal 24V AC/DC @ .5A N.O. contact. Allows for switching of low voltage wiring.
- Device Packaging Aluminum extrusion case, rubber end caps and plastic face plates
Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.25″ x 2.25″ x 1.25″
Weight: 3.25 oz. (6 oz. with power supply)
- Certifications FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, CE
- Shipping Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 9.0″ x 3.5″ x 2.0″
Weight: 1 lb.
- Warranty Two year limited warranty
Support available via phone, email, and comprehensive support portal