The SES302 indoor sensor is applied for temperature measurement for smart central heating controls or any other similar application. Its user interface is straightforward and with a push button and LED indication on back side, one can easily include/exclude this to a Z-Wave network.
In addition to the standard functionality it also supports one of the following optional configurations:
- One external NTC wired temperature sensor (SES 001).
- Four external wired pipe/tank temperature sensors (SES 002) each connected by a 1 meter long cable.
- One external wired pipe/tank temperature sensor (SES 003), connected by a cable of 4 meters length.
- Temperature sensor for indoor use
- Supports central heating controls or similar applications
- Local button
- Status LED
- Optional input for external temperature sensors
- Power Supply: 2x AA batteries
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 85x85x31 mm