Fibaro Flood Sensor - futuristic design, compact size, and a wide variety of additional functions. Fibaro Flood Sensor is simply remarkable! This unique device can guard you and your family's safety. With it's advanced technology and precision, the Fibaro Flood Sensor will alert you of a threatening flood, or a rapid temperature rise or drop. All the while being maintenance-free without the need for professional installation.
- Tilt Sensor - Detects tilt and movement over 15 degrees. It will also alert you of any attempt to move or tamper with the device.
- Alarm Siren - Built in alarm siren will help you react quickly in case of a flood, rapid temperature change, or attempt to tamper with it.
- Telescopic Probes - Fibaro Flood Sensor is the only one in the World to perfectly work on even surfaces thanks to gold telescopic probes, which are flexible enough to compensate for uneven surface levels.
- In / Out - Input terminal allows for connecting an external probe and installing the sensor in any location. Output terminal allows for connection to an alarm system.
- Temperature Sensor - Built in temperature sensor may be used to manage a floor heating system or serve as a fire alarm sensor, by detecting rapid temperature rise.
- Battery Powered - A single battery is enough to power the Sensor 2.5 years. (* using the default settings)
- Tamper Prevention - Specially designed enclosure contains a tamper button, protecting it from being opened unintentionally.
- Visual Indicator Light - Aside from the alarm siren, the device can alert you of a threat using colour displays from the built in RGB diode.
- Inputs: 2 potential-free inputs, 1 digital single-wire input
- Outputs: 2 potential-free outputs
- Supports four temperature sensors including the DS18B20
- Output voltage: 36V DC / 24V AC ±5% (max)
- Output current: 150mA (max)
- Supply voltage: 9-30V DC ±10%
- Measurement Range: -55 to +126°C.
- Temperature of operation from -10 to 40°C.
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 27.3 x 12 mm (H x W x D)
View Fibaro FGFS-101 Operating Manual