The Fibaro Door / Window Sensor is a battery powered reed sensor. It's operation under the z-wave standard guarantees compatibility with the Fibaro system. The sensor expands the capabilities of the system by monitoring the opening of doors, windows and garage doors. It is used in automatic light control, access control and property protection systems. Installation of the Door / Window sensor in your home increases the safety and comfort of its inhabitants. It also eliminates the risk of high fees for heating or air conditioning. In addition, the module can be equipped with a temperature sensor, and use the built-in binary input.
- Universal Sensor - Fibaro Door / Window Sensor combines the functionality of 3 devices, i.e. Reed Sensor, Binary Input Sensor & Temperature Sensor.
- Reed Sensor - Easily mounted on doors, windows, garage doors, gates, roller blinds, closets, etc. Used in monitoring opening / closing.
- Binary Sensor - Integrate any binary output sensor with the Z-Wave network using Fibaro Door / Window Sensor. You can integrate motion sensors, flood sensors, alarm system sensors, etc.
- Wireless Temperature Sensor - Control the temperature anywhere in the home. Fibaro Door / Window Sensor measures the temperature via a connected DS18B20 sensor (sold separately).
- Fast and Easy Installation - May be installed anywhere in the house, thanks to the wireless Z-Wave network communication. Battery powered - does not require any wires.
- Extremely Compact - Fits anywhere thanks to small outside dimensions: just 76mm x 17mm x 19mm (L x W x H).
- Intuitive - Adds to the Z-Wave network just like any other Fibaro product - set the Home Center 2 into the Learn Mode and push the service button quickly 3 times. Fibaro Door / Window Sensor is ready to operate.
- Wireless Update - Door / Window Sensor is prepared for wireless software update.
- Customised - Choose one of the seven colours available to best match your interior design.
- Technology: Z-Wave Transmitter (868.42MHz)
- Sensors - Reed (movement), Temperature and binary input
- Temperature measurement requires DS18B20 sensor.
- Push-button: Inclusion, exclusion to Z-Wave network
- Battery-powered (1/2AA) with Low-battery warning
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 76 x 17 x 19mm
View Fibaro FGK-101-7 Door / WIndow Sensor Presentation
View Fibaro FGK-101-7 Door / WIndow Sensor Operating Manual